This Climbing Course is for climbers who want to progress from indoor leading to the outdoor environment or follow the 5 day course for the less experienced. On completion of the 5 day course a relative beginner should be able to lead simple climbs. More experienced climbers should find the 2 day course more suitable. The course content will be delivered on the climb and will include:
- Route finding.
- Belaying from above and below.
- Tieing in to anchors.
- Placing protection.
- Stance management.
- Holding falls.
- Retreating from climbs.
Snowdonia, North Wales.
- £120 per person per day (2 days).
- £300 per person (5 days).
- 2 day course: should be happy seconding severe grade climbs and have basic climbing skills.
- 5 day course: no experience required just a head for heights.
18+ (unless parent/guardian present then min approx 13 yrs).