Gradient Adventure offers 2 types of courses, private courses and open courses.
N.B Most courses/activities are open unless you specifically request a private course.
- These are for groups or individuals and are tailored to your exact requirements in terms of content, duration and dates. You will not be put with people you don't know. The course is aimed at your exact experience level. To book a private course email or phone and tell us what you want to do. Group bookings with 8 or more are usually classed as private bookings.
- Open courses/activities are usually fixed dates and are open to anyone with the appropriate experience. The course content is based on the programme described but will be as flexible as possible allowing for the groups experience and aspirations. To book an open course we recommend speaking to us to ensure it is the correct course for you.
- Both courses can be booked with an online booking form.
- The prices advertised include all instruction and guiding, ropes, technical equipment, wetsuits, buoyancy aids and helmets. For a list of equipment and required for each activity please go to equipment required page.
- We do not provide personal accident or cancellation insurance. This can be obtained from Snowcard.