This is a more detailed 5 day course and includes the 2 day winter skills course. The course covers:
- How and when to use crampons
- Techniques for walking on steeper slopes.
- Ice axe arrest.
- Step cutting.
- Avalanche awareness & route choice.
- Navigation in poor weather.
- Emergency shelter building.
- Safe ascent and descent of steeper slopes.
- Snow belay techniques.
- Days 3, 4 and 5 should include the ascent of a munro.
- £360.00 per person.
- We will provide ice axe and crampons.
Summer hill walking experience desirable.
Online Booking Form: